Sunday, March 1, 2009

PINK!!!

The first reaction people coming into my room is.....

WA! how come your room is so pink one.... U love pink is it?

I got pink:
  • towel
  • floormat
  • bedsheet
  • comforter
  • specs
  • hairband
  • boxes( I use it to keep my stuff)
  • bolster
  • mp3
  • bedroom slippers
..........

Actually these are just coincidence. Used to like pink though...

DARN! I should be studying chemistry now but here I am..... blogging.

Can't blame me.... because my housemate brought back a bunch of friends for dinner and they are here early to gossip.

My housemate is cooking tomyam tonight. I forced my cousin to go out tonight because I don't wanna try her tomyam buz she told me it's her first time cooking.

I wanna go to my cousin's place...... I wanna go to my cousin's place...... I wanna go to my cousin's place......

His unit has got lots of food. U can actually see food everywhere u go except the toilet la. Went there to eat pasta before & I'm going there later tonight after dinner.....

Saw one of their friends from Sarawak staying in e-tiara. Shawn said he knows his gf & I always saw him with his gf in carrefour. His gf basically will come here every weekend unlike someone, still blame me for not knowing how to go to his place. I'll find out one day and I swear. Maybe I can ask that girl if I see her face to face. muahaha.....

I should be studying now....... ISH...... primary and secondary bonding..... alcohol...... IUPAC....... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz...........yawn~~~~

No comments: