Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth hour!

Today is earth hour! My apartment was suppose to off the lights at 830, I mean the whole building.... all the lights will automatically shut off... whether you like it or not, your lights will still be off, but since we are Malaysians and this is Malaysia, I don't know what happened to it. I came back to e-tiara with my cousins after dinner and we saw a notice there saying that the whole building blah blah.... bullshit....

This is Malaysia..... I'm proud to be a Malaysian...... But right, I don't really think I see anyone off their lights, but I off my lights because I was not at home...... haha.... just came back.

Went to 7-11 agian, and that lady in pain is still working in there. I wonder why 7-11 hire her. U know what, my cousin bought a $2 ice-cream and she thought he was buying to then she buat pandai and went to scan the price 2 times. Then my cousin was like WTH! She even told him that she had already scan it twice and cannot do anything to it. So, does it means that if he was only buying one and he's gonna pay for two? But luckily my other cousin bought another one la... If I were him and I'm alone, I will give up my ice-cream..... cheh..... don't care whether she had scan it once or twice..... muahahaha.....

Anyway, went to his unit after that and I saw a really cute cup cover....

Took picture of my dog sleeping ( I know this sounds creepy, but she's my only companion when I'm feeling alone, she will keep all my secrets and listen to me quietly when I'm telling her stuff.She will always be there for me, I knew that I can't live without her)

No comments: