Monday, March 16, 2009

sick....

Finally, I'm back to Subang already. My uncle fetched me back and before that I had roti canai and fried chicken for breakfast. While on the way back here, my stomach wasn't feeling very well but still can tahan. After that, we went to overseas restaurant for lunch and the food there was very nice, but before the dessert was served, I suddenly felt like vomiting and I went to the toilet.

OMG! The toilet is damn gross, if i were to only go there to use the toilet and not vomit right, the food will sure automatically come out from the mouth 1. Can't really imagine why the decoration of the restaurant is so nice and the toilet looks so gross. never mind though, I went in to vomit and I saw unwrapped 'roti'. I was like damn sien.

After that we went to Sunway pyramid, and I felt really dizzy there. So, we went there for a while and da pao wan tan min.

Came back, had a short conversation with my housemate because I couldn't stand up anymore, and I took a quick shower and lie down on bed. Had dinner after that and feel like vomiting again but I actually swallowed it back * gross, I know* I went to bed damn early last night and couldn't sleep.

Woke up at 1am to vomit, then had fever, feeling hot and cold and hot and cold......

Was absent from school today.....

But staying at home is damn sien.

Gosh! feel like vomiting again....... & my head is damn heavy............

No comments: