Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Biology practical test & 7-11




We had biology practical test for like almost 2 days. The first day, our substitute teacher was nice, but the second day, the teacher sucks man!!!( Mrs Ong is still sick, she's in SJMC now).
We were rushing to do our report and she was like kept on dunno doing wat telling ur what to do or what not to do, slamming the table..... Damn annoying wer.

Went to 7-11 after that, wanna buy reload card..... Then that malay woman like don't know what I'm talking.... I said $30 for 30 days, she gave me $10 then I was like damn pissed off then I kind of like say it louder la, maybe she can't hear it.... then she went to make those really irritating face and sound. She then give me 3 $10. ish.... knS....

I was not in a good mood for the whole day la...... ISH....

No comments: