Monday, March 2, 2009

Freedom!

Finished exam today! YEAH! I was damn emo today especially after receiving a message. Maybe it's partly because I'm missing home & my mom's message this morning really makes me cry. Never mind I'm goin back soon anyway.

We planned to go shopping tomorrow at Sunway Pyramid. They actually wanted to do their LAN project thingy but don't know why canceled. So, my mom actually asked me to buy some clothes here, and I want to buy a new bag because my crumpler is already 1 year old.

I realize I have the hush to change a new bag after a year using it no matter how expensive it is. I have been changing bags every year for the past 6 years, but, I only stick to one bag a year policy. um...... So, I don't actually have to shift all my stuff around.

YEAH! I don't think it's going to rain today..... ( praying hard)

I need someone special to mend my broken heart. To put back the pieces is not an easy job to do. It takes time.... from 1 minute up to a few days.

No comments: