Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MOUSE!!!

I want to go back to Subang as fast as possible, because there's a mouse hiding somewhere inside my house.

It all happen 2 days ago, when my mommy wanna close the door and she actually saw a black shadow( she wasn't wearing specs that time). Then she thought it was a lizard or something, the next morning, after I woke up I headed to the dining table and saw the apple in the fruit basket was actually bitten by an unknown creature, then I actually thought it was my dad, so I took the apple and show it to my mom, then my mom said it was a mouse. (I immediately throw the apple away)

The next morning, when I woke up, my mom told me the mouse ate the banana and actually drank some oil..... OIL!!!!! Fat mouse.

Went to buy the thingy that can catch mouse 1. My mom said she wants to put something yummy inside, so I suggested the dried squid. Then she said it would be a total waste. Then she put bread crust inside & I told her the bread crust is not very tasty ( cuz I don't like bread crust) Then I suggested to spread butter on it then bake it.

So, I just only realise my piano is making some noise itself, so I suspect the mouse is somewhere inside my piano..... Please don't spoil my piano........ the stupid string cost about at least $200..... please......

The piano is behind me now...... damn scared.....

No comments: